At The Edge we keep your need for convenience, your unique desires and your lifestyle in mind. Situated only
One Block from City Park, The Edge is centrally located, adding ease to almost every commute... and ease to your life.
Fresh Air & Sunlight Mingle with Nightlife ...
The Edge is a short walk to many of City Park's great neighborhood restaurants, hip bookstores, coffee shops and indoor and outdoor music venues. But most importantly, your front door is only steps from the 370 acres of lawns, trees and lakes at Denver's City Park. Play 18 holes at the City Park Golf Course, roam the Denver Zoo, expand your mind at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science or catch a film at the Imax Theatre - an afternoon can be as simple or complex as you desire.
If you love the city life, but like to get away without going far, The Edge is the perfect place for you. Located 1 block from City Park you can reside in a neighborhood that combines stunning historic architecture and tree-lined streets with city skylines. The Edge combines the energy you want with the relaxation you deserve.
back to top
- 29 Residences, including 3-live/work spaces with separate ground level entrances.
- Fabulous views of City Park & the Denver skyline.
- One Block from City Park which includes a regulation golf course, and many of Denver's premier attractions: The Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature and Science, Imax Theatre and Gates Planetarium.
- The Tattered Cover Book Store, Shopping, coffee shops and restaurants are a short two to four blocks away.
- Easy access to Downtown, Uptown, and LoDo via public transportation, walking, bicycling or with your car.
- Unique, designer, access controlled lobby with elevator that opens to windows on every floor.
- Generous onsite storage space included with each unit.
- Large terraces and private decks enhance outdoor living.
- Secure underground parking tall enough for most every vehicle.
- Outlets for hybrid electric vehicles.
- Secure Bicycle storage and dog wash area.
- Oversized parking space with each residence and extra spaces for purchase.
- Dual-pane windows provide superior insulation, designed to maximize views and cross breeze.
- Extra sound mitigation between residences.
- Individually metered water, gas and electric to residences-no need to pay for your neighbors' utilities and it conserves energy and water.
- Exterior finish selections are carefully selected for beauty, long life and are low maintenance.
back to top
- Every residence is a corner unit that is flooded with light.
- Refined yet fun - the architecture is eclectic and elegant both inside and out.
- Creative living and common spaces - no long hallways.
- Functional floor plans - consideration has been given to practical needs like privacy, pantries, tech spaces, furniture placement and ease of flow.
- Energy Star designer lighting packages and use of Energy Star common area lighting.
- Free interior design consultation and ability to customize your home.
- High ceilings, all over 8 feet most 9-12 feet.
- Solid wood unit entry doors.
- Walk-in closets (per plan).
- Architecturally designed soffits for more open space.
- Well designed trim details.
- Wired for high-speed internet and cable.
- Laundry hookups in every residence, some oversized (per plan).
- All homes are type B ADA compliant (one type A).
back to top
- Gorgeous locally made custom furniture grade cabinetry, with the option to add built-in bookshelves, wine racks or entertainment centers.
- Shipped with blankets to reduce cardboard waste and further Green building practices.
- Large kitchens designed for entertaining, cooking and storage.
- Silestone countertops; elegant, low maintenance and a LEED qualified product.
- Faucet with pull out sprayer.
- Generous depth, double bowl stainless steel sinks with in sink disposal.
- Energy star appliances.
back to top
Really LIVE at THE EDGE !
- Large tile showers, many with benches.
- Ability to customize colors with standard selections.
- Custom wood vanities with drawers.
- Finishes and/or standards subject to change without notice.